Bitesize goals for the anxious but ambitious person inside me. Starting small for 2017…
- Read at least two books
- Go out and socialise… at least twice.
- Cook two new recipes from scratch
- Do yoga twice a week (at home where no one can see me do it wrong, even if it’s just for 10 minutes!)
- Try a new activity
- Do something good for the environment
- Do my hair AND makeup (I can ask for help) and go out
- Do something I used to enjoy, but stopped doing because I wasn’t an expert
- Go for dinner or drinks with a group I haven’t been out with before (it’s fine if a close friend is also there)
- Visit somewhere with an interesting history
- Go for a long walk
- Indulge the sci-fi/fantasy part of my brain for a day
- Go to a party or BBQ. Bonus point if I drink too much.
- Learn to do something I never learnt growing up
- Do something which scares me
- Help someone with a creative project
- Learn how to do something new
- Spend a day outside. Bonus point if there are animals about!
- Dress up in fancy dress
- Spend a whole weekend writing
- Stand up for something I believe in
- Go to a Christmas party or event
- Make dinner for a NEW friend I made this year
- BONUS POINT: Make plans for NYE
AND FOR THE WHOLE YEAR
- Get a new job and/or move house
- Travel to at least 2 countries outside of England & Wales
- Complete one new creative project (however small and in any role)
- Tell a couple of close friends about the list and ask them to encourage me to complete it
- Log progress
- Each goal much be completed on the correct month, but a bonus point for any month in which I repeat a goal!
- Throughout the year I can ask up to six friends to each add a small goal for me to complete – if I’m feeling brave enough.